Frequently Asked Questions
Click on any of the questions to find out the answer. If you have additional questions or comments, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
- How do I create a script?
- How do I create and save a patient?
- How do I create a sick note?
- How do I save a script as a Favourite script?
- How do I save a script as a Chronic script?
- How do I save an individual medicine as a Favourite medicine?
- Why can’t I find a specific Product in the Product Master?
- Can I view the Script, Sick note and tor Document hisy for a specific patient?
- Why does a repeat script only repeat up to x5 times?
- Can I change my Practice and or Doctor Details on my script header?
- How do I change my practice logo printing on my scripts and sick notes?
- Can I change my Default Navigation Menu from Favourite Scripts to Product Master?
- Can I print to different printers?
- Can e-Scripting be integrated with my PMA?
- What are Quick Access medicines?
- Do I need an Internet connection to use e-Scripting?
- How do I know if a medicine has a generic equivalent?
- Why don’t I have to pay the monthly licence fee?